Friday, February 9, 2007

Welcome to Cedar Junction's Studio


Well, I did it! I have created my first blog. I am so glad that you stopped by. Today, I experimented on how to take good photos of glass. I have decided that it's probably something that I will need help with. I needed some better photos of Madeline, my captured fairy. I used a blanket and an umbrella and was able to get out most of the glare off , but not all of it. I'm sure that if my neighbors saw me, they would think I am nuts. I am sure it looked odd to be taking pictures under a blanket tent and umbrella. Oh, well! Be sure to come back often!

1 comment:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

It looks great Teresa!!! Good for you! LOL about your neighbors watching you with your impromptu "photography studio"! I was pleasantly surprised to see a link to my site too, thanks!!! I am going to go and add your link to my blog right now :-D
Smiles, Karen