Sunday, March 4, 2007

Chocolate-stealing fairy


For the life of me, I couldn't figure out where all of my chocolate had disappeared to. I was almost certain that I had not eaten it, but it was most certainly GONE! Since I did not think I had eaten it, I figured that someone else had. I looked closely around the chocolate bowl and saw tiny footprints. I could see the footprints because they were all chocolaty! I decided to set a trap to catch the little beggar and wouldn't you know, I caught this adorable little fairy. Of course, she denied steeling my chocolate, but I caught her red-handed, or should I say chocolate-handed. Truth be told, this little fairy is really me when I was 2 years old and, yes, I am a professed chocolate thief. Guard your chocolate!!

3 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

That is just totally adorable!! I love that you used a pic of yourself for the fairy--that's so funny! I once got caught stealing those Robin's Egg candies (you know the malted milk balls with the candy coating that turns your lips white). I was standing behind the door, with the door open hiding me, and reaching my hand out to the candy jar on the table when I was dicovered! My lips were covered with white, so I was double busted! LOL
Smiles, Karen

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

How cute you are!!!!! You make an adorable fairy!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

How cute you are!! You make and ADORABLE fairy!!! :-)

I may have posted twice. (ouch)