Monday, December 7, 2009

My life is like a highway


My life is like a highway and I'm sitting on the on ramp watching the cars whiz by. The cars I like my days. They go by SO FAST. I can't seem to get on the highway. I may just have to close my eyes and go for it. (like all the other idiots out there LOL)

I am thoroughly enjoying my new job, but this is my busiest time of year to begin with and now I have almost 40 hours less each week.

I'm starting to fall behind. I have at least 3 loads of clothes that need to be washed. It is unusual that I would have more than 1 load to do at a time. Call me crazy, but I really LOVE to do laundry. I check the hamper often to see if there is enough to make a load. I guess it will just have to wait until after supper tonight. I don't even want to talk about the stack of mail that hasn't made it past the dining room table.

My online shops are really dwindling. There isn't hardly anything in them anymore. Oops. Another car just whizzed by.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I've been feeling the same way and I don't even work Teresa. I don't know how you do it. After I got my work into the gallery I just don't have anything left and I'm trying to get more done for the holidays and then this and that needs to get done and...well maybe you and I both just need to slow down and remember it will all happen in it's time. The laundry will get done, the art will get created...enjoy the season most of all. Take a deep breath and smile!:)

Anonymous said...

What charming phrase

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Well, I'm further behind and I have no excuse! Congrats on the new job! New jobs are always exciting. It's been fun to blog visit today, finally, a get a wee bit caught up with most folks. It's always a pleasure to visit you and loved seeing all of your Etsy news. (especially like the cheez burger award - too funny) Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years!
marsha