Monday, January 4, 2010

Love the K-cups!

A asked Santa for a Keurig coffeemaker for Christmas this year. I must have been a good girl because he brought the Keurig Special edition and put it under our tree. I also got lots and lots of K-cups. We lost our Starbucks. We only got to have it for a little while. Sure, there is one on campus, but finding a parking over there is next to impossible. Please don't expect me to fight for a parking before I've had my coffee. Not going to happen. Anyway, the way this one brews coffee, it's like having a Starbucks in my own kitchen. My sister must have an "in" with Santa because she knew and gave me a darling pink coffee cup encrusted with genuine faux pink jewels.
When I went to see about getting one of those cool carousels that accommodate the K-cups, I had sticker shock. Decided right then and there that I would either wait for a nice, generous Kohl's coupon or drag out my Wilton cupcake holder and employ it for awhile.

So far, may absolute favorite is the Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee followed by the Tully's Kona coffee. I ordered more flavors directly from the Keurig site and am waiting for the Fed Ex truck to stop out in front of my house!

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Ooooo, looks like you are a coffee love hey! Love the Queen of everything cups! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh gee I love that pink coffee cup, it is too cute!! Enjoy all your wonderful brew:-)

Unknown said...

Ooo that looks like my Tassimo! Great cup too! Enjoy!

Sand xox

Caterina Giglio said...

love your queenly cup!
thanks so much for my darling little bottle! I just got it and I will be sure to blog you and give you proper thanks! It is even more adorable in person! xo caterina

Lisa said...

I know your lovin' your Keurig, everyone in my family has one! Santa delivered one to my BIL too. Very, VERY clever with the cupcake holder, I'm going to pass that onto them. Love your blog, will be back. Thanks for your comment on my 'Maniac'. Lisa

Lanette of Cottage Elements said...

Thanks, Teresa, for stopping by my blog today. Glad to hear you are enjoying JMS. Thanks also for spreading the word :) Had to tell you I got a Keurig for Christmas, too! I wasn't fortunate enough to be blessed with a pink blinged out coffee mug though! Love your profile picture with the crown, too!!

Lanette