Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Inspiration at Renaissance Antiques

Last week, Joan and I took some time to explore the upstairs section of Renaisssance Antiques. It's like going to Austin, Texas without the long drive.
You never know what you will see up there.
I even found one of my Junk Queen pictures. See it over the door? It's good for the ego to see your creations here and there.

I really like these shelves. They are quite special.
I found an old baby dress near my jewelry display case, but I really didn't know what I would do with it until . . .


. . . I saw this clever light fixture. The wheels started turning. I have a nice floor lamp, but it had a very boring shade on it. I decided to marry the two.
I made it to take to my booth at Betty's, but
I may have a hard time letting this one go.
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. Great blog.
http://pinoy-students.blogspot.com

Guernsey Girl said...

Just discovered your blog - love the lampshade! Like you, I'm fascinated by all things vintage...

Nikki said...

Wow, so creative!! I love your blog. Will follow you :) Hope you will check mine out and perhaps follow back! :) http://missnikkisays.blogspot.ca/