Thursday, November 29, 2012

The End of the World party

 The end of the Mayan calendar sounds like a great excuse to have a party and I've created the perfect attire for such an occasion.
While the guys were chasing a little white ball all over the place and knocking it into a little hole in the ground, I was out shopping for unique tshirts for my upcycled clothing creations. Since I was shopping by myself, I couldn't shout out, "Eeeee! Look what I found"! I would have probably been hauled off to the looney bin. I just did a happy dance in my head.

Back in 2006, Jimmy Buffet had his Party at the End of the World Tour. Lucky me!! Thanks, Jimmy. It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Southern Hearts is having their grand opening on December 21 and I plan to attend and party like there's no tomorrow. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you said "I just did a happy dance in my head." I cracked up laughing....as I've done that, too. I've never heard that before. I love your new creations.

Terri said...

Lucky you! I love going out to look for thrifty finds to alter! You really found a bargain there. I hope your party is really fun : )
Hugs,
Terri
Happy Holidays!

Attic Clutter said...

love thrift stores (:) great find.. Party ON ~!!
No end for us (:) hugs..P