Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My 15 minutes

Somehow, my 15 minutes of fame isn't exactly what I had in mind. Yesterday, I posted a comment on Facebook on the local news page. KIII TV news posted: AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Texas Senators have voted to allow concealed handgun license holders to carry their weapons into public college classrooms and buildings. Today's 21-10 vote is a major push on an issue that had stalled in the Senate and House despite overwhelming numbers of lawmakers in support.

I commented that I thought this was a dumb idea and the news station has reported both last night and this morning that I made the comment. Dang! If I knew that I was going to be quoted on television, I would have made my comment a little more profound. LOL

1 comment:

paul said...

aha this has made my night. its funny how you go through life thinking no one pays that much attention, and then boom all of a sudden, you picked up on one of your greatest (loosely said) actions, classic.

i love finding random posts like this.